PHPToday is a place for sharing news, jobs and updates about PHP and related technologies.
You can submit interesting stories that will be useful for PHP community in general. Please be mindful that PHPToday is here for helping people to stay up to date
with what's happening in and around PHP Community. By submitting relevant stories, you are not only helping us to keep the quality but also
helping others to learn new things.
Here are some general guidelines to keep the quality of this website.
- You are encouraged to submit good articles, tutorials and opinions about PHP.
- Interesting php projects and libraries are also welcome.
- Excessive self-promotion is discouraged. Please don't submit link baits or articles intended for just SEO purpose.
- Please submit contents that are in English only
- Should not use PHPToday for anything illegal in any way.
- Be nice in comments. People have different opinions, we should respect that.
- Abusive or offensive comments will be removed from the website.
This website is powered by Symfony with FOSUserBundle for user management and HWIOAuthBundle for Facebook/Github login.
Description and Comments supports Markdown format using Parsedown and syntax highlighting with Prism. We would like to thank the developers of all the libraries/frameworks that powers this website :)
PHPToday is Developed and maintained by Shameer. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks please drop an email to me [at] shameerc [.] com